Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Monday, May 7:
* As of 7 a.m., traffic was sluggish on I-270 southbound and I-495 westbound, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area.
* There were minor delays on the MARC Train as of 7 a.m., according to the Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) website, mta.maryland.gov. Train 841 along the Camden Line, departing from Baltimore at 5 a.m., was running 40 to 50 minutes late followed by Train 843, departing from Baltimore at 5:30 a.m., which was running 20 to 25 minutes late. Due to train 841 running late, Train 840, departing Washington at 6:32 a.m., was expected to run 30 to 40 minutes late.
* The Light Rail Service Commuter Buses, local bus services, the Metro Subway system, and the Mobility service are all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the MTA website.
* The weather today is expected to be cloudy with a high near 67 degrees, patchy fog before 8 a.m., scattered showers mainly after 2 p.m., a 30 percent chance of precipitation, and winds between 7 and 13 miles per hour, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight, it's expected to be mostly cloudy with a low around 56 degrees, a chance of showers mainly after 2 p.m., a 30 percent chance of precipitation, and wind between 11 and 14 mph.
* Maugansville Road between Reiff Church Road and Edith Avenue and the Village Mill Drive Connector west of Maugansville Road are closed for the construction of drainage improvement projects until sometime around May 9.
* The Longmeadow Road-Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.
* Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred last April. However, it could reopen by early July.