Here is the Morning MoJo Report for Tuesday, May 15:
* As of 7 a.m., traffic was slow on I-270 southbound and I-495 westbound, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area.
* Light Rail train service is suspended between Timonium and Hunt Valley Stations and is scheduled to remain so until July so four existing deteriorated grade crossings in the Hunt Valley area can be replaced, according to the Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) website, mta.maryland.gov. A shuttle bus will be available to take people from the affected stations, which are Hunt Valley, Pepper Road, McCormick, Gilroy and Warren Road.
* The MARC Train, the Commuter Buses, local bus services, the Metro Subway system, and the Mobility service, are all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the MTA website.
* The high today is expected to be 74 degrees with a 90 percent chance of precipitation, showers and possible thunderstorms before 8 a.m., then a chance of showers between 8 a.m. and 11 a.m., then scattered showers with thunderstorms after 11 a.m., and winds between 3 and 5 miles per hour, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight's low is expected to be around 59 degrees with a 30 percent chance of precipitation.
* The Longmeadow Road-Marsh Pike intersection is still undergoing an improvement project. Workers are assisting traffic when needed at the intersection.
* Only one lane of Md. 550 in Thurmont, Md., is open between Eylers Valley Flint Road and Kelbaugh Road due to a mudslide that occurred last April. However, it could reopen by early July.