Is your dad the coolest guy on the block or the biggest dork? Find out with this Father's Day quiz.
1. What kind of shoes does your dad wear on his days off?
A. Sneakers with his socks pulled up
B. Sneakers with short socks
C. Boat shoes
D. Orthopedic shoes
2. Which sport would your dad most likely watch on TV?
3. At 11:30 p.m. your dad is...
A. Watching David Letterman
B. Watching Jay Leno
C. Watching Nightline
4. When swimming in the pool or ocean, your dad wears...
B. Hawaiian print trunks
C. Plain swim trunks
5. The Simpsons are on. Your dad...
A. Tells you to turn off this filth.
B. Sits down to watch it with you.
C. Says "What's this show?"
D. Immediately knows which episode it is.
6. When you were a teenager and wanted to borrow the car for a date, your dad said...
A. Over my dead body!
B. Sure, go ahead! Have fun.
C. Ok, but be home by 9 p.m.
D. Why don't I drive you?
7. When you were a kid and you went with your dad to the supermarket, he would...
A. Complain about how much groceries cost
B. Let you get a special treat
C. Have no idea which aisles to go in
D. Let you ride in the cart
8. When you played Monopoly with your dad, he would...
A. Make trades so he could win at all costs
B. Always let you win
C. Tell you when you should buy properties
D. Give you more money to keep you in the game
9. When your dad wears a tie...
A. It's one he's had since the '70s
B. It's one you gave him for Father's Day
C. It's a nice, silk tie he picked out
D. Hell has frozen over
10. When you were on a long car trip with your dad, he would...
A. Tell you and your siblings to "Pipe it down back there!"
B. Play games like 20 Questions
C. Agree to listen to your music once in a while
D. Sing along to the radio