Title: Digital Sales Manager
Department: KYTV Sales
Reports To: KYTV Sales Manager
FLSA: Salary, Exempt
Status: Full-time (40+ hours per week)
Purpose: The Digital Sales Manager is responsible for developing and implementing online sales strategies – focusing on increasing online revenue, planning strategic growth of digital products, growing internet advertising base, leading sales training and ensuring profitable roll-out of new products.
Deadline to apply: Friday, January 26th at 5 pm
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related degree is preferred.
· 1-3 years in broadcast sales management
· Minimum of three years of sales experience required.
· Minimum of two years digital sales experience preferred.
· Computer literacy, knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Experience with DFP.
· Strong understanding of both broadcast and interactive sales.
· Ability to maximize rates and availability.
· Ability to execute sales initiatives.
· Ability to lead and motivate a team of account executives.
· Ability to manage transactional sales activity for multiple accounts.
· Strong organizational skills and prioritizing skills within a fast-paced environment is required.
· Ability to quickly, accurately, and calmly handle the decision-making process.
· A strategic thinker is required; someone who can build and grow a business with leading brand and direct marketers.
· Must have the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
· Must have the ability to make solid business decisions and implement necessary changes.
· Good follow-up skills are essential.
· Strong leadership skills are required.
· Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, yet committed to a team environment.
· Wide Orbit, Microsoft Excel experience is preferred.
· Ability to get along with others and maintain effective interdepartmental relationships.
· Strong negotiation skills are required.
· Ability to communicate effectively is required.
· Must represent KYTV, KSPR, and KYCW with professionalism and integrity.
· Must be highly organized and detail oriented sales professional with excellent project management, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving in a manner that will work well with co-workers, supervisors, and customers.
· Responsible for cultivating and maintaining client relationships at all levels.
· Responsible for optimizing the potential strategic relationships in order to enhance revenue and sales potential.
· Apply creative management and marketing techniques to generate new revenue opportunities.
· Manage, train, and lead a team of local account executives.
· Perform research and develop leads of advertising agencies and clients.
· Effectively manage inventory.
· Process orders as they come in.
· Investigate potential new sources using cold call techniques.
· Create presentations and materials, develop packages and sponsorships as needed.
· Foster company branding through strategic marketing plans.
· Identify and communicate site-specific ideas and programs.
· Accountable for developing customer interactivity through new technology.
· Work with account executives to resolve issues.
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
· Sitting 25%, standing/walking 75%. Ability to lift and carry 10 – 25 lbs. for short distances. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to walk, stand, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and talk and hear. Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility.
· Work is performed in a controlled atmosphere. Some exposure to atmospheric conditions may be encountered. A majority of time is spent at KYTV, but some local trips are expected. Client meetings and presentations will necessitate trips away from the station.
· Must hold a valid Missouri driver’s license and be insurable.
To Apply: www.gray.tv/applynow
KYTV is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer