ROGERSVILLE, Mo. - The east half of the new interchange on U.S. 60 at Farm Road 253 opens on Wednesday morning. That means the new ramps on the east side, the new roundabouts on both sides of U.S. 60, and the new FR 253 bridge over U.S. 60 will open.
Here are details:
· County Line Road on the north side of U.S. 60, east of FR 253, will be connected to new outer road. Drivers will use the new outer road to reach the FR 253/U.S. 60 interchange.
· FR 253 on the north side of U.S. 60 will be connected into the new interchange; direct access to U.S. 60 will be removed.
· The Jamestown Boulevard right-out entrance to U.S. 60 will be removed and Jamestown Boulevard will be connected to a new outer road
· Until the west half of the FR 253/U.S. 60 interchange opens this fall, drivers can use new interchanges at FR 247 and Highways B/VV to go west on U.S. 60. and to get off eastbound U.S. 60.
· Build two-way connector roads with one-way outer road
· Build an overpass over U.S. 60 at FR 247
· Widen FR 253 between U.S. 60 and Center Street
· Build an interchange on U.S. 60 at FR 253
· Build an interchange at U.S. 60 at Highways B/VV
· Reconfigure intersection of Highway VV at Redbud Street
· Improve the intersection of Highway VV at Johnstown Drive
· Add turn lanes on U.S. 60 at Chicory Road and at Peck Hollow Road
Design-Build Contractor: Ozarks Regional Road Constructors
Completion Date: December 2016
Total Project Cost: $35 million